Types of Claims
- Wrongful Acts of public officials which result from an environmental impairment.
- Remediation costs to property under your care, custody and control resulting from negligent acts of a third party
- DeMinimis abandoned toxic waste site liability
- Comprehensive legal defense in covered claims
- Third party liability and corrective action plan coverage for scheduled storage tanks
- Third party liability losses caused by an environmental impairment from such locations as scheduled recycling centers and foreclosed properties
Any environmental incident should be immediately reported to First Environment at 908-303-3218. First Environment will dispatch an environmental engineer 24/7 to assist you. Examples when First Environment should be notified are as follows:
- Any incident involving releases, leaks, spills, or other problems involving the storage of hazardous materials in an underground or above ground storage tank
- Any spill or release of hazardous materials or petroleum products to the soil that significantly threatens soil contamination.
- Any discovery or suspicion of a release of hazardous contamination to the groundwater.
- The discovery of known or unknown hazardous material that requires the classification or identification of suspect chemical.
Where to Report Environmental Claims:
Peter King, Esq.
King & Petracca
51 Gibraltar Drive - Suite 1D
Morris Plains, NJ 07950-1254
Tel: (973) 998-6860
Fax: (973) 998-6863